In accordance with the requirements of Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Quick Capital Funding will not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of disability in its services, website, products, or other activities.
Quick Capital Funding does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its services, programs, or activities.
Employment: Quick Capital Funding does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices and complies with the ADA title I employment regulations.
Effective Communication: Quick Capital Funding will, upon request, provide auxiliary aids and services leading to effective communication for people with disabilities, including qualified sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, documents in Braille, and other ways of making communications accessible to people who have speech, hearing, or vision impairments.
Modifications to Policies and Procedures: Quick Capital Funding will make reasonable modifications to policies and procedures to ensure that people with disabilities have an equal opportunity to enjoy programs, services, and activities. For example, people with service animals are welcomed in Quick Capital Funding offices, even where pets and other animals are prohibited.
Requests: To request an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures contact us at 1-833-750-0485 or email@example.com as soon as possible, preferably 20 days before the activity or event.
Accessibility Website Design Compliance
- Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The standard font used throughout the site has been chosen to be easily legible.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- Our pages are designed to display without horizontal scrollbars when they are viewed at a screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color. This doesn't mean that colors are not used to organize information; instead, it means there are also other, non-color dependent ways of doing this.
- All images and hyperlinks, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means when an image or hyperlink is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text.
- We have attempted specifically to comply with Section 508 referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact Quick Capital Funding at (833) 750-0485.
Accessibility Tools - Browsers
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
PDF reader software is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. We recommend Adobe's free PDF Reader software.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Flash player software is required to view the video content on this site. We recommend Adobe's free Flash Player software.